1) If the audio has no sound:

a) Think like a client. If audio isn't playing for technical reasons, report this file and don't submit.

b) Put a tag of [Silence] and finish the job


2) What is the correct form of addressing internal dialogues?

a) Then I told myself, "What if I cant make it"?

b) Then I told myself: "What if I cant make it"?

c) Then I told myself, "what if I cant make it?"

d) Then I told myself, "What if I cant make it?"


3) What is a correct format of the website links?

a) www dot facebook dot com slash groups slash gotranscript

b) www.facebook.com/groups/gotranscript


4) Which sentence is correctly capitalized and punctuated?

a)  yes, Ana. You can. do this
b)  yes, Ana. You can. do this
c)  yes Ana. You can do this.
e)  yes, Ana. You can do this.

5) If a speaker had made a grammatical mistake, how would a worker have to transcribe it (For instance, “I has a puppy.”)?

a) I has [sic] a puppy.
b) Do not correct grammatical errors made by the speaker. ''I has a puppy.''

6) Which of the following, slang words or spoken contractions, should be transcribed in a Clean Verbatim file the way it is said?

a) Slang word
b) None
c) spoken contractions


7) The correct form(s) of affirmation for Full Verbatim is (are):

a) Mh-mm, uh-um, ah-am, uh-uh.

b) Mm-hmm, Mm, uh-huh.

c) Mm-hmm, uh-uh, uh-huh.

8) What is the proper format of a speaker label (Speaker)?


a) Speaker–

b) Speaker :

c) It depends on the verbatim type of file.

d) Speaker

e) Speaker:

f) Speaker

9) How should you transcribe hours?

a) 1:00 pm, 10 am, 1 o’clock, 11 o’clock.

b) 2:00 PM, 11:45 AM, six o'clock, eleven o'clock

c) 1 Pm, 10 Pm, 1 o'clock, ten o'clock

10) What are the basic rules to apply while transcribing an audio file? Clean Verbatim

a) Longer speeches should be separated into smaller paragraphs. Paragraphs shouldn't be longer than 500 symbols.

b) The beginning of a sentence should always be capitalized.

c) Punctuation is not a part of the transcriber’s work.


For more Solved exercises, Visit : teacherquiz



"If your have any questions regarding gotranscript, You can ask me in comment section, I will answer asap"





Post a Comment

 
Top